Monday 10 August 2009

Changes, changes: 3

Buoyed by the change in appearance of Dorianne's blog, which I love as it was in spite of knowing that the plum da xD because I decided to do something with my blog sosería changing a little. I am fiddling with the templates so if you enter now, and certainly within five minutes turn, it is likely that you quedéis a little "palla" but do not worry, I'm working on it. As soon because I have a decent header, which had long sought that, although I have done in a hurry and it shows. I also added a warning in case you do not want any complaints and can always post comments absurd to argue that since I left a warning. Soon I plan to do with shady so Eudy, watch I'm going to need your expertise html. But even within muuucho time I will not. First I want to organize what I have already and then see. As added, and I just lay down because I have two followers. Thanks! Do not hesitate to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment