Sunday 9 August 2009

The Collection So Far: Mega Drive

After spending a long time enjoying what the Master System had to offer, I set out to find Sega's SNES equivalent, the Mega Drive. Admittingly I have a very small Mega Drive collection. I didn't have one growing up and I was visiting the market a lot less. I can play most of the games on my Dreamcast through emulation so I never had a huge desire to purchase each game (although now I prefer a physical cartridge, back then it didn't matter as much). Hopefully I will be able to built it over the next few years.
Unboxed:
Aladdin
Dragon's Fury
Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Mega Games 3
Sonic & Knuckles
Boxed:
Ecco the Dolphin
Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition
Sonic 3
Rolo to the Rescue
European Club Soccer
Crueball
Space Harrier II
Total games: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment